Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I wish I had a place to wear that -- spring edition

I loved Dolce & Gabbana's Spring '11 Ready-to-Wear collection, and although I had many favorites, I think this look was tops. I love how ladylike it is, and that the lace is done elegantly, and I would style it the same: with oversize gold hoop earrings, a delicate chain purse and minimal sandals. 



So where do you think this dress belongs? Sitting al fresco at a restaurant in Miami, at a party in the Hamptons...or maybe seaside in Santorini...?

Photo: wwd.com

4 comments:

  1. In latest fashion trend as spring coming nearer the use of vegan brands are raising frequently because of the surroundings, so we need to make use of eco-friendly products. Vegan Products are the products that can be prepared from the substance which can be recycled, so movie stars also engaged in this fashion trend now to protect us. Make use of vegan Clothing or vegan beauty products or vegan food etc that make you feel healthy and also you can refer addresschic for articles about current fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Styling Mat is the first portable, foldable, washable flat lay background styling board for wedding photographers,
    food stylists and wedding florists.
    visit my styling mat

    ReplyDelete