Thursday, January 20, 2011

A bit of a Gwyneth moment

Country Strong. An SNL appearance. Goop.com. The cover of InStyle.

Gwyneth Paltrow is everywhere again. Although some critics place her in the nauseating, this-girl-has-it-all category, I can't help but love her.

I didn't turn my back on her when she wore that horrible sheer Alexander McQueen to the Oscars in '02 and I wasn't as turned off by the name Apple as some.

Gwynnie has been on my It-Girl radar since the first time I watched "Great Expectations" (1998) with Ethan Hawke, which if you have never seen, you really must. In addition to Charles Dicken's haunting storyline, it has fabulous cinematography, a great soundtrack and a wardrobe designed by Donna Karan.

Speaking of wardrobe, Paltrow continues to be a fashion icon -- she's constantly changing her style and isn't afraid to take risks. From red carpet to around town, below are some of my favorite looks.






What will she wear next?

Photos: Style.com and instyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment